Enjoy this little bit of fun 🙂 I just LOVE a good excuse to make love!
1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth. And don’t forget that blush on your cheeks and sparkle in your eyes 😉
2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow. I don’t see why a nice vigorous bout of lovemaking would hurt either.
3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner. The average lovemaking session burns about 150 calories. Yes, you can burn more running up and down stairs, but who wants to do that?
4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can begin. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body (kissing uses 34 muscles!). It’s more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don’t need special sneakers!
5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaves you with a feeling of well-being. It will also calm you for a better night’s sleep!
6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy! The neat thing is that relatives (who aren’t genetically predisposed to procreate with you) won’t smell you at all 🙂
7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM. Enough said there!
8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.
9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain. So no more headache excuses, ladies!
10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.
If you know of any others, please pass them along to me!
Please send an email to me at email@example.com to register your product and receive product updates and information.